Just 25 miles from the Napa Valley lies a 2.5 mile stretch of river called Putah Creek that lies below Monticello Dam. Below Lake Berryessa that provides a year-round supply of cold, clean water that Rainbow Trout need and love. I have fished most days of the year for over five years on Putah Creek and would love to teach you the art and excitement of fly-fishing. So if you enjoy the outdoors and want to try something new, give me a call!
- Half day (4-5 hours) for 1 or 2 persons - $325.
- Full day (7-8 hours) for 1 or 2 persons - $450
- Includes rod, reel and flys for use. Some Wader sizes available for rental fee.
- Casting clinics available.
- Fly Fishing involves Catch-and-Release Method.
- Optimized locations on the Putah Creek, the Yuba River, and the Stanislaus River have been selected by Richard.
- Day fishing licenses must be procured by customer at https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Licensing/Online-Sales.
More than 72 hour notice is required to cancel, in order to be refunded your deposit. If a reservation is cancelled outside the 72 hour window of the reservation date, you are offered two options: 1) Use the full deposit as a credit that is valid for one year, or 2) Be refunded 85% of your deposit. 15% of the deposit is the fee charged for supplies already purchased and for the time blocked out on the guide's calendar. If a reservation is cancelled within the 72 hour window, your deposit is forfeit.